Consumption of pellets up to
Cleaning pressure up to
Air consumption up to
Cleaning cost price
Supersonic nozzles made by IRBISTECH
Pellets anti-sticking system
The system against “sticking” and “clumping” of the dry ice is based on the constant vibration and applied shock on the pellets while they are in the hopper.
Units and elements that are in contact with the dry ice are made from stainless materials.
There is the lattice in the head end of the hopper for manual breaking of sticked pellets.
Anti-vandal stainless shell
- The shell, the doors, the scuttle and the hopper are made of the high-hardened stainless steel.
- Holder of the shell is convenient for rolled up hose fixation.
- Two front and two rear holders are convenient for transportation, loading and for high-rise work (when it is necessary to hang the machine)
Case with accessories
- Every dry ice blasting machine has in it’s list of equipment a case with accessories:
- – Operator’s handle made of hard plastic, 1 pcs;
- – Long flat nozzle (width 25 mm), 1 pcs;
- – Long aggressive, 1 pcs;
- – Short round narrow nozzle (8 mm), 1 pcs;
- – Special glasses, 1 pcs;
- – Professional ear protecting headphones, 1 pcs;
- – Special gloves, 1 pcs;
- – Tube with the cryogenic lubricant for a quick couplings, 1 pcs.
- To control the machine for the operator, the control board includes:
- – Manometer of the compressed air source pressure;
- – Manometer of the compressed air pressure in front of the nozzle;
- – Pressure controller of the compressed air in front of the nozzle;
- – «Power supply» light;
- – Emergency stop button;
- – Working hours counter.
Operation handle is used for nozzle holding, switching the compressed air supply on and off, pellet consumption control.
- – Switching on/off trigger;
- – Pellet consumption controller (0-100%);
Availability of quick-connections for the nozzels, the hose, the control cable.
There are some special features that are necessary to provide safe working process:
- – controlling signal inside the handle and the control cable has the voltage 24 volts;
- – geometric parameters of the handle avoids accidental switching on;
- – when lower the handle air and pellet supplying stops automatically.
Multipurpose and reliable electric system
When designing and assembling an electrical system, we use modern standards of safety and high-voltage equipment operation (Technical regulation of the Customs Union 2011/004).
System contains the components made by well-known brands as Schneider Electric, Finder, WAGO.
Unique terminals for power electrics and controlling electrics connection provides long-term reliable fixation of electrical contacts, even if the machine is being moved in the shop quite often.
The system doesn’t have any specific digital boards as microcontrollers, what provides high interchangeability of the components.
- Quick beginning and completion work of the system due to the quick-disconnect fittings on the jet hose and control cable. Nozzles can also be changed by one move due to the quick-disconnection.
- Quick-disconnection material: high-strength carbon steel;
- Working pressure: up to 350 bar, what provides high safety;
- Fixation unit: locking balls for maximum safety.
Convenient machine moving
- Machine’s center of gravity is placed the way that it is easy to tilt it on 45 degrees and move on the rear pneumatic wheels (made in Italy) with the diameter of 300 mm. Due to this design you can move machine on the stairs and uneven surface with not damaging the electronic components with beats and vibrations. Summarily the capacity of the pneumatic wheels is 360 kg. The wheels provide high comfort of movement, careful for the floor surface, and comply with the 2005/69/EC PAH standard. Two rolling bearings pressed in the hob are lubricated with long-lasting grease.
- The front wheels have a pivoting axle and stoppers to prevent the machine from rolling over automatically during the cleaning process, which ensures maximum cleaning safety.
- Air consumption:up to 10 000 nl/мin (depends on the nozzle)
- Air pressure: 5-12 bar (optionally up to 16 атм);
- Dry ice consumption: 0-120 kg/hour;
- Consumed pellets size : up to 3 mm;
- Size, mm: W760хH930хD980;
- Weight: 71 kg (empty);
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 20 kg;
- Energy consumption: 0,5 kW (220V 1 phase).
- Single hose system.